The Politeknik Brunei’s library was started with the creation of Politeknik Brunei on January 2012. The library aims to provide students with the latest library facilities as well as a comfortable and serene place to study in peace.
- A self-check-out and self-return device for staff and students to be able to borrow and return materials without having to get assistance from the librarian.
- PaperCut Printing Management Services. System that allows students to print from the local PC’s inside the library for a small cost.
- Internet and Wireless Access.
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog). This system allows students and staff to check the online database of materials available in the library.
- Media Room and 5 discussion rooms available for students and staff to use.
- A reference room for non-borrowable materials.
Library and Learning Centre
Block 2 Level 3
Ong Sum Ping Condominium
Jalan Ong Sum Ping
Bandar Seri Begawan BA1311
Office: +6732234466 ext 210 & 306
Facebook: Library Politeknik Brunei
1) Service Leaflet
2) RBS Leaftlet