The Student Affairs Department (widely known as JHEP) at Politeknik Brunei is responsible for providing services and support to the students. This department aims to ensure a positive, friendly, safe and conducive environment that aids in students’ development, both in academic and non-academic endeavours. In essence, the department deals directly with matters pertaining to students’ welfare and well-being.
The Student Affairs Department is concerned with the following matters:
- Allowance Applications (spectacles & computer loan)
- Student Union
1. To manage and process applications for monthly allowance, spectacles allowance, computer loan and providing efficient service in managing accommodation for students.
2. To oversee dress code and discipline aside from providing services such as advice, guidance and counselling.
3. Provide support for students’ welfare, security and health.
4. Offer guidance and training to the Student Council in the hope to develop emotionally and physically well-balanced and intellectual individuals.
Department of Student Affairs
Block 2E Level 2,
Ong Sum Ping Condominium,
Jalan Ong Sum Ping,
Bandar Seri Begawan, BA1311,
Negara Brunei Darussalam