Roles and function
• Financial management and administration, procurement, purchasing, coordinating budget preparation and monitoring of institution’s annual budget;
• Review financial management of the institution in accordance with the Financial Regulation 1983;
• Management of rental of Politeknik Brunei’s facilities’ such as the multipurpose court, canteen, etc;
• Collection students’ tuition fees from fee-paying students;
• Prepare annual accounts and audit report;
• Manages the Secretariat for Jawatankuasa Sebutharga Politeknik Brunei.
• Manage allocated funds and resources effectively and optimally.
• Provide effective and efficient financial services.
Department of Finance
Block 2E Level 12
Ong Sum Ping Condominium
Jalan Ong Sum Ping
Bandar Seri Begawan BA1311
Negara Brunei Darussalam