The Registrar & Secretariat Office was formed on January 30, 2012. Its main function is to administer academic matters relating to admission, records and courses offered in various schools of the polytechnic.
A. Manage admissions
B. Organise course registration and manage records
C. Administer committees for:
• Senate Meeting
• Management Meeting
D. Administer examination and write timetables
F. Organise graduation
How to apply to Politeknik Brunei?
Candidates who wish to pursue their studies in a programme of their choice at Politeknik Brunei and who fulfill the minimum entry requirements are invited to apply to the Politeknik Brunei under the Government Scholarship via HECAS online at www.hecas.edu.bn
What is HECAS?
HECAS alllows students to apply on-line to local higher education institutions or the Scholarship Section through the internet.
School of Business
• Advanced Diploma in Business Accounting
• Advanced Diploma in Business Finance
• Advanced Diploma in Business Management
• Advanced Diploma in Business Marketing
• Advanced Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship
School of Information and Communication Technology
• Advanced Diploma in Computer Network
• Advanced Diploma in Information Systems and Technology
• Advanced Diploma in Web Computing
• Advanced Diploma in Digital Media (New - Starting July 2014)
• Advanced Diploma in Information Science
School of Science and Engineering
• Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
• Advanced Diploma in Well Engineering
All scholarship applicants must be citizens of His Majesty the Sultan dan Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
Must possess a minimum Credit in Malay Language at the GCE ‘O’ level
One GCE ‘A’ Level with grade E + Three GCE ‘O’ Levels with grade C
One GCE ‘A’ Level with grade E + Three IGCSEs with grade C
BDTVEC Diploma in the relevant field, if applicable
A Pass in BDTVEC National Diploma programme in the relevant field, if applicable
Any other relevant qualifications accredited by BDNAC
A Pass in the interview conducted by Politeknik Brunei
1. Payment of Fees
2. On receiving the offer to study at Politeknik Brunei, the student if accepting the offer of admission, must pay all fees at the counter located in the Finance Office. The fees will include acceptance, programme deposit, administrative charges and other general fees where applicable, and tuition fee. An official receipt will be produced and this receipt must be shown during the registration day.
2.2. Subject to clause 1.4 a person will not be registered until all required fees as determined by the polytechnic have been paid.
2.3. The Board of Governor Politeknik Brunei reserves the right to alter or introduce new fees from time to time.
2.4. Unless the polytechnic permits late payment, a late fee of B$100.00 will be imposed if the tuition fees are not paid three weeks after the registration day.
2.5. The student will be invoiced for tuition fees of the following academic session/semester at the start of every academic session subject to clause 1.7.
2.6. The tuition fees must be settled within the timeframe specified in clause 1.4 to enable the student to register for each programme and module.
3. In exceptional circumstances, a student may seek approval from the Registrar through the Finance Office for fees to be paid by installments of up to 4 installments per academic year for fees payable on an annual basis.
4. Application for payment by installment can be made at the Finance Office or at the time of registration. A late fee of B$50.00 applies for installment payment after due dates as per Schedule D.
4.2. A student excluded or suspended must pay outstanding fees owed to the polytechnic.
Registrar & Secretary Office
Block 2E Level 11
Ong Sum Ping Condominium
Jalan Ong Sum Ping
Bandar Seri Begawan BA1311
© 2015 Politeknik Brunei. All Rights Reserved.